Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hold your breath, plug your nose and get ready to fly to Korea!

When I (Irish) was young, my parents wanted me to dive from the diving board. It wasn't a high dive, just a regular diving board. I was terrified. They even bribed me with a anything from the snack bar at the pool. My parents had never  made such an offer. I knew they were serious. From what I remember after going to the edge of the diving board and retreating to the safe, warm concrete about 25 times I finally jumped off the diving board. I don't remember what I got from the "snack shack", but I do remember enjoying the diving board after that.

We leave for Seoul, South Korea in 13 days. I feel like I'm standing at the edge of that board again.

5 comments:

  1. Have a safe and wonderful time. It will be even better than the diving board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I don't see anywhere to subscribe to this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to hear all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete