It's almost time to go. Can you believe it's been 4 years?! How do you measure, measure a year? In daylights? in trips to the ER? in international flights? in cups of coffee?
To reflect on our time, we came up with some questions for an "exit interview" for the Farleys. Here are the questions we asked:
1. What Korean habit will you not give up?
2. What was the best trip of this year?
3. What advice would you give to someone moving to Korea?
4. What is your favorite Korean word or saying?
5. What is your favorite K Pop song?
6. What is the best Korean food?
7. What is your proudest achievement of the last 4 years?
8. What will you miss the most?
9. What will you miss the least?
10. What was your first culture shock?
11. What is your most memorable experience?
12. If you had 72 hours back in Korea, what would you do?
exit interview 2016 from Farley on Vimeo.