Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It's birthday season again

The majority of our family of 5 have birthdays within a short, cake filled, two week time period. It starts with mine but this year, between my birthday and Jim's birthday my phone fell off a treadmill and died. Bad news- I lost a lot of pictures; good news-I got a fancy new phone. Among the pictures I lost were those of me blowing out the candles on my cake. Since there's no proof of me actually turning 37, I get to do 36 over again!

Jim turned 44 this year! He's in good company-do you know who else turns 44 this year?! These guys:

We went out to dinner and bought him a cake:


A few days after Jim's birthday, it was August's 5th birthday! We're amazed that he's already 5. We had a small party at school.

He wore the birthday hat all day at school

 I made the cake for his class party. I covered the cake with cocoa pebbles cereal and it is definitely one of the best decisions I've made since turning 36 again.



Now we have a break from cake for a few months...until the girls turn 8 in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment