Sunday, December 2, 2012

December already

Saturday morning, Grace had her last Saturday basketball practice. She's really good at basketball!

She runs so fast, most people can't even see her




Look at this defense! 

I heard Grace negotiating with this girl, she said, "No, I have the ball now" 
 After basketball, we ran to HomePlus. I like this store. They have a lot of foreign products (and in this case, I am the foreigner) and it's a little more Target like  I like it better than Emart, but nothing is like Target. See, foreign products-like Folgers coffee for $20.

I needed hairspray. Before I went I asked one of the PTO parents at KIS basketball to write "hairspray" for me in Korean. As she wrote it, she sounded it out in Korean: "ha-uh-spu-ray-uh". It turns out it easy to find at HomePlus, I didn't need to ask anyone where it was. Check out this brand!
Because you know you want your hair to look like one big, plastic piece on your head

Sorry for the glare. The grocery carts at homeplus have
pedometers!  Look, this trip took me 468 steps and
I burned 21 calories!
 This weekend is the Fancy Tiger Holiday Handmade craft sale in Denver. This is one of my very favorite events of the year. It's a collection of local venders selling handmade items-the coolest, most unique things-but it's only in Denver. And it's only this weekend. Sigh. I did my best to fill the void by having a few friends over for my own "holiday handmade". People brought their projects that they were working on for Christmas, and lots of food and we hung out being crafty. But not scheming.
Jenn, Kimberly, Leanne
Lisa (Dr. Sparkle!)

Nalisha


AND, Sunday I got to have a long, leisurely coffee with the ladies! This coffee shop is absolutely adorable and is right up the street from GoodMorning Hill.




I had them hold this up so I can copy this later. 
The rest of the day was spent relaxing, catching up on laundry (!) and doing nothing. Finally, a boring Sunday where nothing was accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment