Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas shopping in Insadong

We visited Insadong many months ago-when it was so hot I thought I would melt. Well, this weekend I went and felt the exact opposite. Amy, Jenn and I went and it was only 18F. Jenn showed us how to take the 5500 from our neighborhood right to Insadong. It's so easy-and nice the busses are silent

I got a few things. Insadong is a very touristy place, but as a kind of tourist, I like some of that stuff. I don't want to give anything away, but this shop makes stamps with your name on it in Korean. Hopefully they really put the right name and not a swear word...

Shopping. Look how cold everyone looks!


mmmm chocolates 
I never get tired of taking pictures of street vendor squid items

See? It really was COLD
We took the M4101 straight home. It really is the best way to travel around Seoul.


No comments:

Post a Comment