Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall is here!


Fall is here and it's so nice! The weather (typhoons here and there aside) is perfect. I've been working out with some coworkers after school and now that it's cooler we took the workout outside.

Look at Katie's form!



When I got home, we took the kids to the courtyard to ride their new bikes. Let me give you some background on these bikes. Most kid bikes start at $90 and go up from there. When I found these used bikes at the Good Morning Hill market one Thursday, I snatched them up-three bikes for $80.
You know how in baseball, when players are warming up they swing with a weighted bat? Well my kids are learning to ride bikes on a weighted bat, if you know what I mean. Look at these monster bikes.
Grace is getting the hang of it. 

Ruby was riding so fast tonight I could barely take this picture

August riding his bike



No comments:

Post a Comment