Tuesday, September 11, 2012

best friends video

Well, I don't know if you heard about the big lawsuit between Apple and Samsung, but needless to say, things have been tense in my work bag. I have not been updating the blog because I was hosting some conflict resolution classes between my Macbook Pro and my Samsung S3. They do not like each other. Fortunately I've found some mediation via dropbox. Or something. I've tried so many things that, frankly, I'm not sure how these videos were loaded up on my computer. But I don't care! I was able to complete a new video about August and his best friend, Jesse. Jesse and August go to the daycare together at KIS, they are the same age and Jesse lives just across the playground in Good Morning Hill.

video


In other movie-making news, we've booked a trip to JeJu Island!
Jeju is an island off the southern coast of South Korea. We're going for Chusok which is the Korean thanksgiving holiday in the first week of October. We're very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment