Friday, August 3, 2012

Wait a minute, how are YOU?


Hi friends. I know you've been faithfully reading this blog because it's the best blog you've ever read. I know it because blogger tells me you're reading it. But here's the thing. I have no idea how you're doing. I suspect your reading it and thinking that you're right here with us-but you're not telling me what you're doing. Guess what? I miss you. Even if I haven't seen you in a while, I want to know what you're doing. So you can either start a blog and I'll follow it, or you can send me an email. Keep in touch friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irish! It's Martha, your friend from way way back!! :) I love reading about your adventures in Korea!!! My family will be visiting seoul next summer! Perhaps we could even meet up again!

    ReplyDelete